I thought it was about time I got my but into gear and created a gift guide for you all for Christmas.
This is one of those guides that has got me saying 'one for you, one for me' As always my guide has a mix of my favourite brands, but with a focus on small businesses. As one myself, I know how much the love and support of all of you at this time of the year means to small business. By shopping small you are not only telling the big chains (ripping off small designers) that it's not cool (and neither are cheap trends) but you are also supporting those who are working their butts off through the festive season and making this time of the year magical for them. I know my favourite part of the day at this time of the year is writing out and packaging up all of your special orders.
So this year I have broken the guide into a few different themes, mainly because I am anal about colour coordination but also because I imagined the themes as different women. So we have..
THE MODERN ROMANTIC
You will find her with sand behind her ear and salt in her hair. She is no fuss but pays attention to the small details.
1. Sunday Supply Co Umbrella shop here
2. Cult Gaia Clutch shop here
3. By Baby Necklace shop here
4. Holly Ryan Earrings shop here
5. Kelly Thompson Artwork shop here
6. Clinique Chubby Contour Stick shop here
IT'S NOT HER, IT'S YOU
Whatever you knew about her, forget it. You know nothing except she likes black.
1. Lack of Color Hat shop here
2. Kuwaii fragrance shop here
3. Full Bloom Collaboration Candle with Love Ludie shop here
4. Dylan Kain Silk Scarf shop here
5. Milly Dent x Pip Stent Earrings shop here
6. Recreational Studio card holder (monogrammed) shop here