Shot By Michael John Hughes
Because wearing head to toe pink isn't just for toddlers ladies.
Tips for taking the pink plunge:
- Go for clean lines, as much as I love a ruffle from time to time - now is not one of those time
- Linen will be your friend. This takes the ultra girly edge off.
- Stick to classic silhouettes
- Let's also stick to the muted toned side of pink. Moschino did not convert me back to barbie pink
- If you're not keen on filling your wardrobe with pink (understandable), I can never walk past a pink coat.
Lastly, wear whatever the hell you want because that is all that matters. Ps. I have found some pink friends online below for you at your debit cards expense.